Interested in contributing to the Boonle blog? We are now accepting guest post submissions.
Here are our guidelines:
- Posts must be a minimum of 1,200 words (the longer, the better – there is no limit)
- Articles must be original content and not be published elsewhere
- Use clear, concise headlines and body text. Read through other posts on our blog to see writing style. No long-form paragraphs.
- Be mindful of the audience that we serve. Topics must be centered around:
- Design (graphic, web, media, etc.) – please no interior design submissions
- Brand building
- Students, specifically those studying design
- Business (marketing, starting a business, growth, etc.)
- It’s great to include images to illustrate key points in your story. But please only include images that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license. Be sure to include image credits and links.
- Please submit articles using an editable format (Google Docs is best – Word is okay, too). Please, no PDF submissions.
- Include your name so that we may credit you:
- Full name
- Company name (if applicable)
- Link to website and/or one social profile
- 1 – 2 sentence bio
- Spammy, SEO-only type submissions will be ignored. Posts should be well written and provide value to our readers.
Submit articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use subject line ‘Guest Post’.